Followers

maandag 26 maart 2012

Color Club Holiday Splendor

Hello!

A few days ago I showed you Zoya Holly and I told you it was good for layering. Of course I tried that out. I used Holiday Splendor from Color Club. I think it could be opaque on its own too when you use 3 coats. But layered it´s easier to remove, so I decided to do that.

This is 1 coat of Holiday Splendor over 2 coats of Holly.
daylight, no sun

artificial light
There´s much more holo glitter in this polish than you can actually see in the pictures. I actually had a few pics where you saw all the holo, but my phone totally freaked out with those shots.

I think this is a pretty amazing polish. I would like to see it side by side with China Glaze Atlantis someday. So I hope I´ll have time to do a comparison anytime soon.

Have a nice day!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Let me tell you that you have a great taste for choosing nail polishes, all of them that you post here are amazing.
    Tuli
    prettifyournails.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen