Followers

woensdag 1 juni 2011

Silver Shatter over DS Magic

Goodmorning!

I must admit I'm definitely not a fan of crackle polish. Especially not the black one. But then I saw the silver one and I was actually pleasantly surprised that I did like this one. When Cat recentely asked for another swap, I asked her if shell could get met OPI Silver Shatter. Thanks Cat!!

From a distance I think it's really cool! But I'm still not impressed when I look at it in close up.

For this mani I used 2 coats of ds Magic and (of course) 1 coat of Silver Shatter.

Thanks for stopping by!!



5 opmerkingen:

  1. I have on this mani with a silver base and then a turquoise shatter. :) I love the shatters!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This looks awesome! I love how it cracked on your pointer!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. i actually think this looks really cool! ^_^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I'm not crazy about crackles either, but I think you made a nice combo like this :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen