Followers

donderdag 7 juni 2012

Orly Country Club Khaki with a twist

Hello ladies!

Oh wow, I can´t believe it has been almost a month since my last post! Sometimes I think I should just quit my blog, because it´s very hard to find time to post anything. But I love blogging when I have time, and I shouldn´t feel obligated to post every day. I hope people like my blog eventhough I´m not here every day.

Well, I do have something awesome to show you. I finally got Orly Country Club Khaki. Yay! And I applied like butter and is a lot more opaque than I expected. I only used 1 coat! Unbelievable! It´s a very pretty nude shade. But I decided I wanted something extra pretty. So I did some stamping with white Konad polish. And this is what it turned into.



I truly think this is a very beautiful combination. Nude with a twist. This is definitely something I will wear more often.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Don't give up!!! I love your blog dear!!!
    The Orly color is a great nude :D
    The design is just perfect (:
    Kisses from Portugal
    http://marsymm.blogspot.pt/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ah, thank you so much! It's good to know that people still enjoy reading my blog.

      Verwijderen
  2. Stay with your blog and post on your own schedule. This is your place to do what you want. Do whatever you have time for. I'm sure we'll still be here! (I will be!)

    I love the classic look that this mani has. Very clean but feminine. Soft, maybe? Either way, beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you!! And you're right. I should just post whenever I have the time. Thanks for being here :D

      Yes, isn't this just a perfect nude manicure? I think this would work well on a bride as well, LOL

      Verwijderen
  3. I like your blog!:) And I really like the stamp you used on this manicure!:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen