Followers

zondag 18 december 2011

Zoya Caitlin + CND Amethyst Sparkle

Hi there!

Todays polish I was about to swap. Why? Well, I didn´t really love the color and it is a creme, which I´m also not fond about. But I decided it needed a second chance before it would leave my house.

Zoya Caitlin is a blue based grey and applies very well, plus it is opaque in 2 coats. I used 2 coats of CND Amethyst Sparkle to get out of its boring zone. And that really helped! Amethyst Sparkle is a very nice pink sparkle. Not my favorite CND, but still.
I really like CND effects and I should really use them more often. The only downside is that I always have trouble catching CND effects on camera. So that´s why I only have 1 picture for you today. I hope you don´t mind.



And still I´m not sure if I should keep Caitlin. I like her, but only as a base color for layering. I would never wear this on its own.

Thanks for watching!!

Don´t forget to enter my giveaway

2 opmerkingen: