Followers

woensdag 8 februari 2012

OPI Warm & Fozzie

Hello ladies!

Already 5 days since my last post! I can´t believe how time flies when you are stressed and busy. But today I finally have a manicure to show you. My skin is in really bad shape. It has been insanely cold this past week here in the Netherlands. And I can moisturize as much as I want, but it just doesn´t really make it better. So please do not look at my horrible skin in the pictures.

The polish I´m showing you today is Warm & Fozzie by OPI. An awesome foil with gold, bronze, pink and even some green tones. It does need 3 coats for full opacity. But it wears like iron. I took the pictures on the third day wearing this. I used to change my mani every day, sometimes every other day, but I don´t have time for that either at the moment. I hope the time comes back that I can do that again.

Anyway, back to the polish.






Do you have any of the OPI Muppets? I only have this one but I think I would like to get Designer The Better too.

Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten