Followers

donderdag 2 februari 2012

Be Beautiful

Hello you all!

I´m soooo sorry for not posting as much as I used to. I can´t even begin to tell you how busy I´ve been lately. Lots of stuff going on in my private life as well as at work. Pfff. Sometimes I wish I could just go to sleep and wake up after all this is solved.

Because doing my nails and blogging are 2 things that are very relaxing, which is a good thing right now, I should really try to do both more often. But right now I just don´t have enough time.

Anyways. Recently I was contacted by David from Be Beautiful, a blog about everything that has to do with beauty, and they asked me to write something for their Best Of The Web. Of course I loved doing that.

You can check it out right  here . And of course make sure you also check out the rest of their site.

I will be back with some swatches as soon as possible.

Enjoy your day!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. If your work is so "amazing" like mine... I understand you perflectly!
    Put a smile on the face and everything will be easier!
    Tuli

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I wish smiling would make it all ok. But the changes they make effect me in my personal life... I really hate that they are putting me through this and hope it will all be over soon.

      Verwijderen