Followers

woensdag 15 februari 2012

Zoya Skylar

Hello

Today I´m showing you Zoya Skylar. A grey-toned blue with silver shimmer. Nice! It´s not really opaque so I used 3 coats. But with Zoya I never mind, because the formula is always easy to work with.

Please don´t look at my bad skin, it will take a while before it´s back to normal. Seriously, I´m not made for cold weather. I should have been born in a warm country :-) Well, who knows, maybe some day I can leave Holland and move to a nice warm country.

Back to the polish, let´s take a look at it. The first 2 pics were made in sunlight and the color isn´t quite accurate. The last 2 pics were made in regular daylight and the color is a lot more accurate, but still not completely accurate. In real life it´s a tad more grey.





Do you like this shade? And what´s your favorite from the Zoya True collection?
I´m not completely sure yet, but I think my big favorite is Tru.

Have a wonderful day and hope to see you back at my next post!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I just ordered Skylar with the Valentine's Day promo & I'm really excited for it to get here!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is sooo beautiful!!! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen