Followers

woensdag 29 september 2010

OPI suede Lincoln Park After Dark

Hello

Last sunday I was in a lot of hurry. And what do we use when we´re in a hurry? Yes, a suede polish. Well, at least I do :P
This manicure took me 15 minutes including basecoat, topcoat and clean up. That´s fast! Normally it takes me about 25 minutes depending on how many coats it needs.
Suede polishes just dry directly, so you have to work fast otherwise you ruin it.

So here we have OPI Lincoln Park After Dark suede, 2 coats, with topcoat, since I don´t like matte finish, in different light.



Beautiful eggplant purple shade don´t you think? I like it very much!

Thanks for watching!

Miranda

1 opmerking:

  1. Yep that's beautiful indeed! It also reminds me, I haven't used that one in a while. Matches nice with the weather now too :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen