Followers

dinsdag 17 januari 2012

Icing Starlight

Hi ladies!

First of all: sorry I haven´t been posting much lately. But last week was really really really busy! I´ve been running around from one place to another and I just didn´t have time to blog. Didn´t even have time to paint my nails. But today I finally found some time to do a bit of swatching.

The first one I´m showing you is Icing Starlight. It´s a sky blue jelly with holographic glitter. Because it´s a jelly it is really sheer. What you see here is 3 coats.

Application was ok, although the brush is a bit strange.





I do like the color, but I´m not sure it´s really my type of color.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I love this colour!! You should try layering it over a black polish, I'm sure the result would be stunning!! Where do you buy Icing brand in Europe?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks for the idea, I will try that some day!

      I didn´t buy this in Europe, but on my vacation in the US.

      Verwijderen
  2. I personally love the color, but the fact of being sheer is a fact that make think a second time before buying!
    Tuli
    From PrettifyourNails

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. If I would have known this before I bought, I might have left it in the store too, haha.
      I prefer polishes that cover in 1 or 2 coats too.

      Verwijderen