Followers

vrijdag 3 februari 2012

A-England Lady Of The Lake with an awesome accent nail

Hi there!

So today I´m showing you the first of my new A-England polishes. And it´s beautiful! When I wore this there wasn´t any sun unfortunately so I used artificial light.

Lady Of The Lady is a dark grape purple holo polish. Really gorgeous, although I expected it to be a little less dark. Applied like butter! And covered in 2 coats.
I thought Teeez Outta Control might really match, hmm, not sure if I was right, LOL. But still, the combination isn´t horrible. I was actually going to do some stamping on my accent nails using Lady Of The Lake, but of course, no time.

Here are my pictures.





Do you have a favorite purple holo? I really have too many, I can´t choose.

Thanks for stopping by!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten