Followers

vrijdag 9 maart 2012

Wet ´n Wild Teal Of Fortune

Hi ladies!

Today I´ve got a really nice polish for you. Teal Of Fortune from Wet ´n Wild. When I was in Miami last october I picked this up at Walgreens. I hardly ever buy polish without seeing swatches, but on that holiday I bought a huge amount of polishes which I hadn´t seen before. This is one of them.

Yesterday I decided it was about time to try this polish. After the first 2 coats I seriously thought I but another Charla dupe. How in the world is that possible?!! In the bottle it definitely looks darker. And yes, after a 3rd coat it really did look different enough to justify owning both.

It´s a nice teal shimmer with gold micro glitter. Same sort of finish as Zoya Charla and Zoya Ivanka, but with a little less gold.

Pictures!



Nice!!! Well, that´s my opinion. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Not only today you have a nice nail polish for us, in the last days all the nail polishes you have presented are stuning!
    Tuli
    prettifyournails.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow that a beautiful color..it looks.great on your nails! I might have to stop by my local walgreens and get this!

    _
    nailsbydiana.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen