Followers

dinsdag 15 mei 2012

A-England Ascalon

Hello ladies!

A-England makes some of the best holos out there. They aren´t as much in your face as the Layla holos for instance, but in the sun they really are gorgeous. The one I´m showing you today is Ascalon. It´s a charcoal holo with a pink flash in some angles.

What I also like about A-England is that they ship free worldwide. Which means I don´t always have to order large amounts of polish just to justify the shipping. Love that! Wish more companies would do that.

Application was very smooth. I used 2 coats.





If you enlarge the last pic you can actually see some of the pink flash. It´s pretty!

Excuse the tipwear. Can you believe I almost forgot to take pictures of this one? These were taken after 3 days of wear...

What´s your favorite A-England polish? I think my favorite is St George, but I do love all of them.

Have a wonderful day!

1 opmerking:

  1. Like all the other Legend polishes: a-ma-zing! Looks great on you. =)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen