Followers

zaterdag 7 mei 2011

Misa Date Night To The Twilight

Goodmorning!

Recently I told you I ordered some Misa's for the first time. After I really liked the first one I tried, I was really curious about the other one I ordered. Well, it's great! Also a one coater, which I really like. And it's a purple shade which I don't have yet. Which is pretty strange, since I own about 80 purple polishes, haha.

The finish almost looks metallic and in the pictures you see pink shimmer, which you hardly see at all in real life. Of course the pictures turned the purple a little blue, but hey, I'm already excited my camera picked something up that wasn't visible irl, so I'm not complainting.
You do see some brush strokes, but that's ok.


And, what do you think? Isn't this just pretty? It's not really a summer color, but because it's so vibrant I think it suits summer perfectly.

Enjoy your day!

2 opmerkingen: