Followers

dinsdag 27 september 2011

Catrice Petit Four As Dessert

Hi ladies!

In my attempt of finding a light taupe or khaki polish that matches my skintone perfectly, I ended up buying my very first nude. Can you believe it? Everytime I look at my hands it just looks kind of strange. Not ugly I guess, just strange.
Catrice has this nude line and I thought if I just bought the darkest in that collection it could be the one for me in terms of a perfect light taupe/khaki color. Well, I'm still not sure yet. I'm still thinking of Orly Country Club Khaki or Nubar Sandstone, but they might just not be what I'm looking for. When I see swatches they look so different on everyone. If it's just the cameras they use or it has to do with their skintone, I have no idea. And then again, is their skintone like mine, hmm, it looks lighter, no this one is definitely darker. Well, these are the kind of thoughts that go through my mind when I look for swatches of the Orly and Nubar. You see why I haven't ordered one of them yet? Well, that's why I decided to try the cheap Catrice first.

Application was actually better than I expected. Although it was a bit sheer, so I had to use 3 coats.

Excuse the horrible cuticles, brrr... Most of the time they look quite bad, but this is just... yikes! In terms of moisturizing nothing really works.

One pic in the sun and one in the shade so you can see how it looks on my skintone.
So ladies, what do you think? Is this perfect for my skintone? Would Country Club Khaki look good on me? Or do you have any other suggestions? Please let me know.

Have a nice day and thanks for stopping by!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten