Followers

zondag 23 oktober 2011

OPI ds Temptation

Hi ladies!

OPI has released 2 new shades for the Designer Series, Bold and Temptation. Bold wasn´t all that interesting in my opinion and also turned out to be a dupe for the much cheaper China Glaze Mrs Claus. So I didn´t get it. Of course as a purple addict I did get Temptation. Gorgeous color! But why is it in the Designer Series? I don´t get it. Just like the last releases like DS Magic.

Anyway, I love this polish! Finished it looks like purple. But guess what, the base is sheer navy blue. You can see that very well when you apply the first coat. It just has lots of purple glitter which makes it look purple. And it also has quite some multicolored glitter. Unique? I don´t know, but definitely unique in my stash.

3 coats in the pictures. Application was good.



Drool!!! Or maybe that´s just me :P

It´s much more beautiful and looks a lot less blue in real life. I tried my best by showing you more pics than usual, but still it doesn´t really look like the real thing.

What do you think? Worth spending the extras money?

Thanks for watching!!

1 opmerking: