Followers

maandag 17 oktober 2011

OPI Pros & Bronze

Hello!

Todays color is a bit weird. Well, it looks weird on me. When I saw this one on other blogs I just had to have it. So recently I used it and it just didn´t look good on me. No idea if it´s just my skintone or if it´s just me not liking the colors used in this polish, I really don´t know.

This polish is bronze (which looks orange), pink and in heavy sunlight you can see some other (very small) multicolored glitter too. The finish is sort of a foil. And it´s sheer. I used 3 coats and I could still see through my nails when I hold them up into the light.

Here it is: OPI Pros & Bronze


So what do you think about this color? You like it? I think it gives me lobster hands, yuk.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 opmerking:

  1. I am loving this color. It's at the top of my wish list :).

    I love the way the pink catches in the sunlight.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen