Followers

donderdag 19 januari 2012

Icing Irish Gold

Hello ladies!

Yes, that´s right, another Icing polish today. Also bought on my trip to Miami. I was actually searching for an Icing store the whole time I was there. And guess what, I finally found it on my last hours in Miami. Since I had some (a lot) time to fill before I was flying home, I decided to go to the mall closest to the mall. Dolphin Mall it´s called if anyone is wondering. Very nice mall! I bought lots of clothes and nail polish that day.

Anyway, back to the actual polish. Irish Gold is a green and gold glitter in a clear base. Pretty cool! I actually thought it was something more like a green base with gold and maybe even some holo glitter, but ok, like this too.

I used 3 coats, although a 4th coat would have been better.

Let´s have a look.




What do you think? Pretty nice right?

Have a great day!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten