Followers

zaterdag 9 oktober 2010

Matte/Suede grey comparison

Hello!

I recently did a comparison which I haven´t showed you yet. Personally I think comparisons are very handy when you´re doubting about a nail polish. The one I´m showing you today is about 2 suede grey polishes. And I have to say I like them both!

Suede finishes are definitely not my favorite. I wouldn´t wear it without topcoat. But with topcoat, they are awesome! And they dry very quick. So they are perfect for when you´re in a rush.

Before I forget, I´m talking about Nubar Twilight Matte and OPI Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees Suede.
Both needed 2 coats. No problems with application at all for the both of them.

Picture time!


Index and ring = OPI Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees
Middle and pinkie = Nubar Twilight Matte

The last picture is with topcoat.

As you can see they are not dupes. Not that I expected them to be LOL but hey, it´s a comparison, so I´m supposed to mention that. The Nubar is more a silver color and the OPI is a charcoal.

As I said, I think they are both great! What do you think? Which one do you like most? I actually think I will wear this as a full mani, they combine very nicely.

Have a great weekend!! I´m hoping for a lot of sun, so I can make some better pictures of the polish I´m wearing right now.

Take care,
Miranda

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten