Followers

maandag 25 oktober 2010

Nubar Knight´s Armor

Goodmorning ladies!

A new day, a new week, and no purple, well, at least not today :P

The one I´m showing you today is a recent NOTD. It was still untried, but I love it! Every time I see a black polish with some color of glitter in it, I just need to have it. At least, that´s what I used to think. But I don´t know what it is, but they almost always look boring on me. Take for instance Lubu Heels by China Glaze. Gorgeous when you see it in a close up, but as soon as it´s further than 20cm away from your eyes, you can hardly see the nice red glitter at all. Then it just looks like plain black. So in the end I swapped all my black with colored glitters. Except for the one I´m showing you today. And guess what, it didn´t disappoint me at all!

This is Nubar Knight´s Armor. It has lots of silver glitter in its black base. And the glitter keeps blinging even from a distance.

I used 2 coats and topcoat.


Isn´t this awesome? I certainly think so!


Thanks for stopping by!

2 opmerkingen: