Followers

vrijdag 11 februari 2011

Claire's Venomous

Hello!

When I received this polish and looked at the bottle I thougt: Oh no, not another dupe for Orly Space Cadet. But when I put it on a wheel I saw it was more sheer and more glitter, so I thought it would be better for layering.

For the base I used 1 coat of China Glaze Little Drummer Boy, but you can also use a dark green, dark purple or black.
I added 2 coats of Venomous and it is beautiful!


If you don't want to use this as a layering polish, you will need about 4 coats. Will try to make a comparison with Space Cadet soon.

Enjoy your day!

And for my dutch readers: Vergeten jullie niet te bieden als jullie kans willen maken op dat geweldige nagellak pakket!! http://miranniesnails.blogspot.com/2011/02/special-edition-dutch-readers-only.html

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten