Followers

zaterdag 1 oktober 2011

Barielle Elle´s Spell

Hi ladies!

For today I have a polish which you might have not expected to see on my nails. It´s red, which is not really my color. But this one... yes, I love it! I have used it before for layering, but now I finally used it on its own.

Barielle Elle´s Spell is a red jelly with duochrome flakies. Wow, it´s gorgeous! I know there´s one of the Nfu Oh flakies that is pretty similar. I think number 58 or 59, sorry, don´t remember. The difference is that most of my Nfu Oh flakies don´t dry this fast. The formula on Elle´s Spell is great! I used 3 coats.


I´m really sorry for the still very dry cuticles. Working on it, but as explained before, my skin is difficult to get moisturized.


Do you guys like this one? I think it´s the best Barielle I´ve ever seen. And also the best red polish that exists. And I actually like it on my nails too, yay!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

2 opmerkingen: