Followers

dinsdag 25 oktober 2011

Holiday shopping, BIG TIME!

Hi ladies!

I´ve been home now for a few days and what an amazing holiday it was! I loved Miami, I loved the Bahamas and I loved the cruise ship. And of course I did "some" shopping. I´ve read about all these stores in the US that lots of you ladies visit frequently. For me it was awesome! Walking right into Ulta while up till then I had only read about it. And Walgreens, Forever21, CVS, Ross, Icing, Del Sol and more. Just seeing all these great brands that I love displayed right in front of me. Some stores I haven´t found unfortunately (like Sally´s, Target, Walmart, Rite Aid) but I did some big time hauling. I tried only picking the ones that I had on my wishlist but I failed miserably. Bought a total of 31 polishes and 2 of the newest Konad plates, ooooppsss!

So here we go, this is what I got.

 Butter London No More Waity Kaitie + remover

 Color Club Back To Boho set (yes, the cheap 8 dollar sets are really sold at Ross)
Boho Mojo, Nouveau Vintage, Voodoo You Do, Artsy Crafty, Blue-topia, Rebel Spirit

Icing: Chrome Navy Blue, Irish Gold, Epic Winning, Vampire Blood, Witches Brew, Starlight

Orly Fowl Play, Orly Nite Owl, Orly Out Of This World, Zoya Neeka, Zoya Yara, OPI It´s My Year, OPI ds Top Coat

Sinful Colors Let Me Go, Wet ´n Wild Back Alley Deals, Wet ´n Wild Teal Of Fortune, Piggy Polish The Right To Bare Feet, Milani Blue Lightening

Nicole Me + Blue, Sally Hansen Icequeen, L`oreal Owl´s Night, Confetti Ice Ice Baby, Love & Beauty Shimmering Grey

M84 and M85

Besides all these brands I´ve seen many more and mostly at places I didn´t expect them. 

The Piggy Polish is unlabled, so I´m not sure it´s the right name... I actually found another one that looks a lot like it.

So what do you think ladies? Ready to see swatches? I´ve already used No More Waity Kaitie while I was on holiday. And OMG, the worst application ever!! Did I get a bad bottle or did you guys experience it too? I can´t even describe all the problems I had. I really hope some thinner would do the trick. I haven´t even made pictures of it.
I also used Blue Lightening, which I think is pretty close to OPI ds Magic. Will make a comparison some day. I did take pictures of this, so you´ll see that one soon.

Thanks for visiting!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Great choices! How fun to get to shop at new places :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great haul, makes me want to go back to the US. I haven't shopped there for a couple of years..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen