Followers

woensdag 14 december 2011

Color Club Too Violet

Hi there!

Todays polish is one I´ve had for quite some time. Well, actually, I swapped/sold it (don´t remember which one) because I wasn´t all too sure if this would be a color for me. Which is strange since I love purple and I love holo glitter. This is sort of a light grape purple, which isn´t my favorite kind. But still, I regreted selling/swapping it a bit, so I decided to buy a new one, a small one this time. So now I can finally show it to you guys.

Too Violet is a pretty opaque glitter, only 2 coats needed. Application was also pretty good.






The color in the pictures is way too pink. It´s much more purple in real life. Why oh why do I have trouble catching the right color lately?

Thank you for watching!

Don´t forget to enter my giveaway

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Love this one... I'm mad about glitter and I love purple nail polish, so this combination is perfect.
    Tuli

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. i'ts so beautiful, i love it :D

    i Follow you, if you like my blog, follow me too ;)

    xoxo

    http://vernasunhas.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen