Followers

zaterdag 24 december 2011

Nicole by OPI Me + Blue

Merry Christmas to all my dear readers!

Today it´s Christmas Eve. Not a lot of people celebrate that here in the Netherlands, since we have 2 Christmas days. But I have a huge family and also work both Christmas days, so I will be celebrating Christmas Eve with my daughter, mom, stepdad, sister and brother in law.

This is an old mani, not the one I´m wearing for Christmas. I really like it although I´m not really into bright blue shades. This one has an almost metallic look with holographic glitter. I had a hard time capturing the holo though.

Application was fine, although I really don´t like this new brush it has. Too wide for me.
I used 2 thick coats to make it completely opaque.



I hope you will all have a wonderful Christmas!

Thanks for stopping by!

My giveaway is still open, if you´d like to enter, click here

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten