Followers

donderdag 8 december 2011

Cosmetic Arts You Sleigh Me

Hello!

Today I have another polish from Cosmetic Arts. As I´ve told before, this is from the same company as Color Club, Studio M and Funky Fingers. And the color I´m showing you today might be a dupe for Color Club Magic Elf, not sure though.

I used 2 coats of Cosmetic Arts You Sleigh Me, which was ok. Maybe a 3th coat would have been better. But this was just a swatch. Application was just like you expect from Color Club and its sisters.






The pictures are not color accurate. Somehow my camera changed the color for no reason. In real life it really is a more yellow toned green and also lighter.

Enjoy your day!

1 opmerking:

  1. I'm trying to think if I've seen this in the Studio M line--seems like I have but I can't quite remember. It's pretty in any case.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen