Followers

donderdag 9 december 2010

Barielle Elle's Spell over H&M Hello Kitty Cool Summer

Goodmorning!


Today I'm showing you a polish lots of US ladies have been searching for ever since it showed up for the first time about a month ago. Somehow it seems hard to find. Even the US website doesn't have it. I got it from http://www.barielle.co.uk/ and found myself pretty lucky for getting it so easily.


When it came in I swatched it right away and found out it was quite sheer. After 3 coats still visible nail line. So it needed underwear and I decided to go for something purple (surprise! LOL). Going through my stash I found H&M Hello Kitty Cool Summer, which is a red based purple with pink and blue glitter. I was sort of hoping the glitter would still show up after I layered Elle's Spell on top of it, but it didn't.


This is 2 coats of Cool Summer + 2 coats of Elle's Spell



Isn't this just gorgeous!? I love it!

At first I only put 1 coat of Elle's Spell over Cool Summer, but it reminded me of Nfu Oh 51 (which I love and is my all time favorite) and I wanted something more red this time.
But I do want to show you what it looks like.


I think both combinations are great! And Elle's Spell has a great formula, it's really smooth even without topcoat. Cool Summer is bit on the thick side, but it does dry very quick.

Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day!

http://miranniesnails.blogspot.com/2010/11/holiday-giveaway.html

1 opmerking: