Followers

dinsdag 7 december 2010

Kleancolor Holo Chrome versus Wet ´n Wild Wild Orchid

Goodmorning ladies!

Another comparison today. I hope you´re not getting sick of it yet. I really like comparsion and they can be very useful.

The two polishes I´m comparing today don´t really look a like. They are both purple leaning a bit towards lavender. And they both have holographic glitter. But the glitters have very different structure. Kleancolor Holo Chrome has bigger and much more glitter and is much less smooth than the glitter in Wet´n Wild Wild Orchid. Because the glitter in Holo Chrome is bigger, it is also a lot more holographic.


Index and ring = Wet ´n Wild Wild Orchid
Middle and pinkie = Kleancolor Holo Chrome
Both 2 coats or maybe 3. I don´t remember, it´s been a while since I did this comparison. And I forgot to write it down.

I can´t really decide which one I like better. They are both pretty awesome. Which one do you like better?

Enjoy your day!

http://miranniesnails.blogspot.com/2010/11/holiday-giveaway.html

3 opmerkingen:

  1. never knew that W&W had a holo! very nice :D

    x0x0 Tess

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Holo isn't to much visible but I don't mind because the colours are so nice :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. @ Tessa
    Yes, it´s really nice!

    @ nail crazy
    Yes, I like these colors too! And keep in mind that I always use my cell phone for pictures, that´s probably why the holo isn´t that visible. I´m sorry.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen