Followers

vrijdag 24 december 2010

Nfu Oh 60

Hi ladies!

Getting ready for christmas? I´m preparing a diner tonight for one of my sisters and her boyfriend. Since I´m quite tired from working 2 early shifts (getting up at 4:15 in the morning really is killing, especially 2 days in a row) and I´m not really in the mood. But as soon as they´re here, I´ll probably enjoy it.

The polish I´m showing you today is one I should have used earlier, but wasn´t in the mood for black. Nfu Oh 60 is a black jelly with flakies that shift from red to orange and yellow and green. Since it is a bit sheer I used a coat of Zoya Raven under it.

So this is 1 coat of Raven + 2 coats Nfu Oh 60.

As said before the sun is hiding for weeks, so artificial light is the only thing I can use to get decent pictures.

What do you think of the Nfu Oh flakies? And which ones are your favorites?
I really think they are pretty awesome! My favorites are 51, 52, 53 and 60.

Thanks for visiting!

1 opmerking:

  1. That looks lovely! I really hope to get my hands on some Nubar flakies soon...they are all gorgeous.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen