Followers

zondag 12 december 2010

Sally Hansen Flair + a comparison

Hello!

Today I wanted to show you something purple for a change :-P
I'm sorry but I have so many purples and love to wear them as well. The one I'm showing you today was actually more interesting in the bottle than on the nail. Still pretty though.
Can't say much about it, so let's just move on to the pictures.

This is 2 coats of Sally Hansen Flair in daylight.


Nice! But since ther's not much to say about this one, I thought I'd do a comparison too with other not all that interesting but pretty shades of purple.



Index = Sally Hansen Flair
Middle = New York Summer Poppie
Ring = Orly Velvet Rope
All of them 2 coats

I did this comparison a while ago and I'm shocked to see I used my right hand for a change, haha. And the colors are not that accurate, they turned out a little blue.
But as you can see, they are not dupes. Although the colors of the SH and Orly seem close, the Orly is really darker and it has silver microglitter. Poppie is just another shade, it's more of a red based purple.
All together I think I did a terrible job with this comparison (I've done better ones like the one I did recently with the Ozotics and Sally Hansen prisms), haha, but at least you can see they are different.

Thanks for watching!

http://miranniesnails.blogspot.com/2010/11/holiday-giveaway.html


1 opmerking: