Followers

woensdag 15 december 2010

Nfu Oh 56

Goodmorning!

Like most nail polish lovers I´m a fan of flakies. Lately I´ve started appreciating green nail polish more and more. With this introduction todays NOTD can only be Nfu Oh 56. Well, ok, the title gave it away.

Nfu Oh 56 is a green jelly with green flakies that in some light change to blue. It is very sheer. Since 51, 52 and 53 are sheer, but can get away with 3 coats, I thought this would be like that too. But unfortunately it was worse. After 4 coats I could still see through my nails when I held them up into the light. So next time I will have to layer this or apply it on nubbins. I actually filed my nails into nubbins after I removed 56, so you will see what that looks like tomorrow.

On to the pics


In the second picture you can see that my nails grow the wrong way, that´s actually why I made nubbins of them.
I really do love the color, although it doesn´t really match my skintone, but I don´t really mind.

I will announce the winners of the giveaway this afternoon, so don´t forget to have a look. Who knows, you might be the lucky winner :D

Thanks for visiting!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtig! En ik kijk uit naar de winnaar *fingerscrossed*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love this one! I'm glad I've never tried it on it's own, haha, just for layering.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This one is so pretty! I never see the blue on me though. Lately I've been layering a lot with Nfu Oh 54. It's very sheer (non-buildable to opacity) with green-turquoise flakies.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen