Followers

woensdag 29 december 2010

China Glaze Jolly Holly + Golden Rose flakies

Hello ladies!

Today I´m showing you the mani I wore at second christmas day.
I used China Glaze Jolly Holly, a very nice dark green, and opaque in just one thick coat. Love that!
After that I applied a coat of a Golden Rose flakie (sorry, forgot the number, they don´t have names). This flakie shifts from green to orange/gold. So it´s not like Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure (and all its dupes) which also shift to red. And it´s also not the standard green to blue flakie. Yes, I really like this one!

Here are some pictures.
First 2 in artificial light, second 2 in daylight.

And here are the bottles of the polishes I´ve used.

Pretty nice combo, don´t you think? I really like it! But hey, I always seem to enjoy flakies, haha.

Have a wonderful day and till tomorrow!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. That is gorgeous! Are Golden Rose polishes just in the Netherlands? I've never heard of them before.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. @ rock-or-not
    Thanks! I´m really pleased with how it looks too.

    @ L
    Yes, it is, isn´t it?!

    @ Zara
    I´ve never thought about that. Might be. This one came in some sort of swap and I bought one a long time ago and don´t even remember where I´ve bought it or what the price was, oops.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen