Followers

vrijdag 12 november 2010

Accessorize day 6: Ruby Sparkle

Hi ladies!


It´s friday again, that means weekend is almost there. And for me that means as soon as the clock hits 13:30h I will be free for 5,5 days!! Yay, a short break! Tomorrow I will spend my whole day in a gym, since it´s the first competition of the rhytmic gymnastics season. Looking forward to it! I´m really excited about how my daughter will do. A year and a half ago I got my licence to be in the jury. (somehow these last few sentences don´t really look like good english language, excuse me, but I think you all understand what I mean).


On to what you all came here for. Nail polish! Today is day number 6. I´ve got Accessorize Ruby Sparkle to show you today. The base looked like it was clear at first, but it´s dark purple. And it has lots of glitter in it that reminded me of the color of Nubar Petunia Sparkle. I sold that color to someone else, so I did the comparison with Nubar Violet Sparkle.

Here it is, 3 coats in the picture. And of course rainy daylight, since I swatched all of them on the same morning.

It actually kind of looks like foil glitter or something. I like it!

And the comparison

Index and ring = Nubar Violet Sparkle
Middle and pinkie = Accessorize Ruby Sparkle
Both 3 coats and topcoat.

I know, I know, they are not even close. As I said, I think the color is like Petunia Sparkle, but they won´t be dupes either since the glitter is totally different. That´s why I did this comparison, to show you the difference in glitter.

I think with topcoat Ruby Sparkle is quite stunning. It´s not a kind of purple I would usually wear, but because of the foily kind of glitter I like it a lot!

Do you like this as well? Or are you more a fan of the Nubar sparkles?

Thanks for stopping by!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten