Followers

maandag 29 november 2010

Favorite blog

Goodmorning ladies!


A new week and I wanted to start this week with something else for a change. Today I want to tell you more about my favorite blog. This lady has the most perfect nails and the most perfect skills in polishing as well as photographing her creations. I really think she´s the best out there!! I´ve been reading a lot of blogs in the past year, but there´s no blog that has better nails or pictures than this one in my opinion.


So please visit and follow AmyGrace at
http://the-polished-perfectionist.blogspot.com/
you won´t regret it.


You´ll probably all know that I normally really don´t do promotion work, but for this one I made an exception. It was my own idea though, AmyGrace didn't ask me to do this, she was actually quite surprised when I asked her if she would have a problem with me doing this. I just thinks she deserves a lot more followers than she has right now.
Do you have a favorite blog? Which one is it? Would love to see your personal top3 in the comment box.
My 10 favorites are in the sidebar/blogroll on the right side of this page. They are definitely all worth following!!
I read a lot more every day though (really like every single one) and I find new very nice blogs every day too.

Thanks for reading!

1 opmerking:

  1. *blushes* You're too sweet! *hugs*

    A top3, that's hard..hmm. I think I like variety! It's fun to see all those different nails, nail lengths, colour choices, nail art creations, etc. That's why I like to visit so many blogs, hahah!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen