Followers

vrijdag 5 november 2010

China Glaze Sugar Plums with some extras

Hi ladies!

Today I got another polish for you from the China Glaze Holiday collection. It´s a very nice shade between wine red and purple. In the bottle you can see some holo glitter, but it doesn´t really show up. It´s very pretty anyway.

So here it is, 1 coat of China Glaze Sugar Plums
The first pic was taken in artificial light, second in daylight, third as well, but more in the shade.

What do you think? Nice shade or what? I definitely like it. I was actually doubting about this color, being afraid it would be too red, but it´s absolutely pretty.

Since the bottle promisses some holo glitter I decided to give that effect myself. I used 1 coat of Nubar Holographic Glitter, my favorite holographic glitter in my stash.

First one was taken in artificial light to show you the holo goodness. And the second in daylight to show you it looks like a coat of sugar when there´s no sun involved.

And, and, and, YAY!! Look what arrived yesterday afternoon. Thanks Alison!!

One without and one with flash to show how awesome they are.

I´m going to try to swatch them today, but I have to work as well. And I´m hoping for sunshine to get the best pictures. Maybe I´ll put them up on sunday or maybe I´ll make a total Accessorize Illusion week next week, with comparisons and all. I haven´t decided yet.

Thanks for stopping by!

Take care,
Miranda

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten