Followers

maandag 1 november 2010

Claire's Rockstar

Goodmorning!

We're approaching the end of the year. It's already november, can you believe it?! It just goes so fast. I remember spending Christmas and New Years in the mountains of Austria last year like it was last week, and now we're only 2 months away from celebrating 2011.

Today I have a foil polish to show you. This one was sent to me by Elaine from LacquerLaine.blogspot.com as an extra surprise in a swap. Thanks Elaine! I had never even seen swatches of it before, but it's actually a very pretty polish. It's a brown, maybe even dark taupe foil by de name of Claire's Rockstar.

Here are the pictures. This is 2 coats plus topcoat.

Pretty nice don't you think? Well, I was positively surprised on how much I liked it!

Hope to see you all back here tomorrow!

Take care,
Miranda

3 opmerkingen: