Followers

woensdag 27 april 2011

Finally! It´s mine!

Goodmorning ladies!

Last week I got an email on MUA from a lady that wanted to do a swap and offered me China Glaze Grape Crush. OMG!! Was it really finally going to be mine?? Yes!! And guess what, the friendly lady send it to me the next day and it arrived last friday. Thank you so much Laura!! This was actually one polish I thought I would never own.

So of course I used it right away :D
I applied 3 coats and it went on very easy. Love this color! It´s a dark purple with holographic microglitter.

First a bottle pic


You see how awesome this is?

Now on to the nail pics.


It´s really hard to capture the micro glitter on camera, but trust me, it really sparkles in the sun.

I still can´t believe it´s mine after all this time. Thanks again Laura.

And thank all of you for stopping by!

6 opmerkingen: