Followers

vrijdag 22 april 2011

Nubar Lavender

Hi ladies!


Todays polish is my NOTD from last monday. Nubar Lavender is a light lilac creme. Can you believe that I actually wore a pastel creme for a whole day without adding glitter, flakies or any other sort of shimmer on top? Well, it is true. I was actually in the mood for something soft. And this totally screams spring too.




Application was great! 1 thick coat and a topcoat and that´s it. The brush is also perfect, I didn´t need any clean up. Love Nubar!



Somehow you do see quite some flaws in the pictures. I hadn´t noticed them irl at all. Well, you just have to believe me on that one :-)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Such a pretty and feminine color, I like it (:
    -I've always wanted a soft, lilac color but I can't find a good one that is reasonable priced *cheap* lol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I wish Nubar was cheaper too :D something like ChG would be nice

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen