Followers

zaterdag 13 augustus 2011

Art De Lautrec 46

Goodmorning!

Another Art de Lautrec for you today. Remember the last one I showed you? And how much I hated it. Well, this one is different! It´s a brown color with multichrome flakies, awesome! I´m definitely going to check out if Art de Lautrec has more of these flakie goodness :-)

If you are planning on buying these, please be aware that the application is horrible!! Really thin, floods into the cuticles if you aren´t carefull. Imagine how surprised I was when it did turn out to be opaque in 2 coats, I never expected that.

Unfortunately it was not the best weather when I was taking pics of this, so just pretend that it looks better than it does here :P The flakies do shift to yellow and green.


I really like this! Just like I always love flakie polishes, hahaha.

Have a great day and thanks for reading my post today!

1 opmerking: