Followers

vrijdag 5 augustus 2011

Nfu Oh 51 over Claire´s Magic: Mirannie´s Nails 1 year blog-anniversary

Goodmorning ladies!

It´s my 1 year blog-anniversay!! Yay! I never guessed I would have kept doing this for such a long time. Well, for me it´s a long time :-P And I have to say I really enjoy doing it too! It has been hard the past few months, since my laptop had died a little and so I had to do all my posts from my phone. And I can tell you, it´s not that easy. But my laptop is back to life so I´m good to go again! And about at the same time my laptop was working again, my phone crashed. So now I´m using my old phone again for the pictures.

Anyway, I thought it would be a good idea to show you my favorite polish again, since we´ve got something to celebrate. So I pulled out Nfu Oh 51. I layered 1 coat over 2 coats of Claire´s Magic which is the perfect combination. It´s even more beautiful than using 51 on its own. I can´t keep my eyes of my nails, so pretty!!


Of course I should do something like a giveaway for my anniversary, but I´m still working on that. It is coming soon, I promise!

Ok, one bonus pic of Claire's Magic on its own (should have made a better one :S)


Thanks for stopping by! And a special thanks to all my followers over the past year!!

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Grats with your blogiversary! And gorgeous combo :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Happy Blogiversary! 51 is amazing, I can't wait to get my hands on it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ohhh happy blogiversary!!!
    Got to love flakies, can spicy up any polish.

    By the way, gave you an award on my blog. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Congrats Nice combination I love it :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS. Happy blogiversary!! =D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen