Followers

dinsdag 23 augustus 2011

Catrice Dirty Berry

Goodmorning!

Today I´m showing you a Catrice polish. Catrice is a brand that is widely available here in the Netherlands. And still I´ve only got 2 of them. No you wonder why of course. Well... let´s see... a lot of you will probably not agree with me on this one, but I don´t find their colors very special. Every once in a while I take a look in stores to see all the colors. The ones that do appeal to me, are colors that are very similar to stuff I already own.

The one I picked up recently and I´m showing you today is a color I actually bought for a friend. While buying it I decided it was actually pretty awesome. In the bottle Dirty Berry looked like a dusty lilac/purple, but on my nails it looks more like lavender. I think that has to do with skin tone. It´s probably more lilac when you have a darker skin tone.
The special surprise in this one is that the silver shimmer turns out to be a very very very subtle holo. Unfortunately it wasn´t sunny enough the day I wore this to show up in the pictures.

Application was ok. Not bad, not extremely good either. The brush is a little short, but nothing unmanagable. Opacity was good, just 2 coats needed.



Do you own a lot of Catrice? And did you just buy them because they are cheap? Or did you buy them because you adore the colors?

Thanks for watching and enjoy your day!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. I don't have many catrice polishes, but this one i have, and i love this shade! It's absolutely gorgeous! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I've got more than 15 and I looooove them. There are so beautiful colors, I really don't want to miss one of them. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I have 10+ I like the formula, the bottle and the price! This one is particularly nice though, unique colour and finish combination.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I have A LOT catrice lacquers. I liked them for colours that I would only wear once or twice and then dump them in my helmer. LOL!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I loved this polish the first time I seen it and it looks awesome on you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. @ Cali369
    I totally agree with you, this one is unique! And that´s why I like it. And also why I don´t like most of the other Catrices, they aren´t unique.

    @ Gwen
    Well, see what I mean, not special enough, so won´t be seen outside the helmer anymore.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen