Followers

maandag 8 augustus 2011

Butterfly Award

Hi ladies!

I want to start by saying sorry for the lack of reactions on all the comments. Somehow Blogger doesn´t let me react on anything, it keeps going to the login screen. So I appologize!! And especially to Olivia from Varnish Me who awarded me with the Butterfly Award. Do know that I read and appreciate all the comments that are written by all of you!!

Ok, back to the Butterfly Award. Thanks Olivia!!

Ok, this is how the Butterfly Award  works:

1. Link back to the person who awarded this award to you.
2. Answer the following questions.
3. Award to other bloggers and let them know.


What's your favourite colour? Purple!! No doubt about it!

What's your favourite song? At the moment it´s definitely Someone Like You from Adele, which is actually on the radio while I´m writing this :-) She just has the most incredible voice! A song that always make me smile and needs to be mentioned here is I´m Yours by Jason Mraz. Me and my daughter love to sing that song together.

What's your favourite dessert? This one is very difficult! I like so many things. Really can´t pick a favorite.


Who's your favourite pet? My doggie Chico. Which means little man/boy, which he actually is, hahaha. He´s a chihuahua. Here´s a pic.



Black or white? For clothes in depends on the season. For nailpolish definitely black. In general I´d say white.

What's your biggest fear? That somehow I won´t be able to see my daughter grow up.

What's your best feature? Most people say my eyes, but I don´t like blue eyes LOL, so I´d say my lips.

What's your everyday attitude? Do I even have an everyday attitude? That changes like daily. Depends on many things.

What is perfection? I guess I don´t believe in perfection.

What's your guilty pleasure? Haribo Kindermix (I´m sorry, even translated most people would have no clue what it means, lol)

I'm giving the Butterfly Award to these blogs that I enjoy:
Bregje from Oooh Shinies!
Stef from Steffels
Cristina from Let Them Have Polish
Kris from My Lucid Bubble

As I said before, I can´t react on my comments, but I can also not leave comments on other peoples blogs, so I´m not sure I´ll be able to reach everyone...

Enjoy your day!

1 opmerking:

  1. Ohh, helemaal gemist! Dankje <3 Zal je er straks bijzetten! En ja, childmix klinkt 'n beetje raar, haha.
    Hopelijk werkt commenten snel weer voor je :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen