Followers

dinsdag 30 augustus 2011

Chanel Peridot

Hello!

Yes, I did it too, I bought Chanel Peridot. And yes, I think it´s expensive. But in this case it was worth it. OMG, this one is awesome!!!

I don´t think it´s necessary to describe this baby, since you have been seeing this shade all over polish-blog-land in the past few weeks.

Application was smooth and easy. 2 coats I used. And I want to say that this is a gold polish that truly looks good on my skintone. Well, maybe you disagree, but that´s how I feel.

Pictures!!

I do still wonder how much of the price is just for the name Chanel... Probably about 90%.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

PS: thanks to PolishSis I found a way to react to comments again. I will try to react to comments from the last few weeks, but it might take a while. I will definitely be answering and commenting to any comments that will be left from now on! Thanks for you patience!

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Amazing color! I think you're right about just paying for the brand..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Fijn dat commenten weer werkt voor je :) Hij is nog steeds prachtig, en ook nog steeds te duur naar mijn zin, haha.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooi !! maar uit principe koop ik hem niet! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. @TheNailAddict
    Yes, it´s ridiculous what they charge you just for the name.

    @ tata-nadever & Nemo Latte
    Thanks ladies!

    @ Bregje & Linnie
    Ja, die prijs is echt bespottelijk! Nou krijg ik met mijn Schipholpas natuurlijk wel een beetje korting, dus dat scheelt al weer. En het was een beetje een cadeautje aan mezelf nadat ik mijn hele vakantie slechts 2 dagen zon heb gezien en daar word ik een beetje chagerijnig van, haha.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I've been seeing this polish a lot lately! Love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Prettypretty! :D Is dit je enige lakje van de drie?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. @ Gwen
    Ja, is de enige. Sterker nog, is mijn enige Chanel (heb Paradoxal verkocht). Twijfel nog wel over Graphite...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Glad you love Peridot, so do I! It suits your skintone very well. I agree on price (it's US$40 here - such a ripoff!) but with colours like this I'm usually happy paying for it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. @ Jaztee
    Wow, that´s insane, $40!!! I think the regular price here is 22 euro I think, but I got some discount and got it for 18 euro.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen