Followers

donderdag 11 augustus 2011

Layering experiment with Sally Hansen Purple Pizzazz

Hello ladies!

Lately I´ve seen a lot of layering experiments on blogs and on MUA. Since I´m not that creative myself I decided to copy one I´ve seen on MUA (I´m sorry, don´t remember who it was anymore, otherwise of course I would credit her for it). It consists of 3 jelly polishes with glitter.
The original one was with Sally Hansen Purple Pizzazz, OPI Last Friday Night and Clarins 230. But I only have Purple Pizzazz out of these 3, so I decided to use NYX Turks and Caicos, which is an almost dupe for Last Friday Night, and Kleancolor Chunky Holo Fuchsia, which is the closest I´ve got to the famous unicorn pee and actually has the number 230 as well.

Ok, this is what I did. I started with 2 thin coats of Purple Pizzazz. After that 1 coat of Turks and Caicos and 1 coat of Chunky Holo Fuchsia. And I finished it with another layer of Purple Pizzazz and my dear friend China Glaze Fast Forward.

Here are my pics, but you have to imagine it a lot more purple instead of blue.



Unfortunately you don't see the green in the multichrome glitter from Kleancolor, but it definitely is there. Oh man, I love the Holo Chrome collection from Kleancolor!

Drying took long! Eventhough I usually don´t have any problems with Fast Forward. It´s probably because it´s all jelly´s and because it´s 5 layers. Well, I think it looks pretty awesome! I love that jelly finish! No vnl, but you can still see through the nail when you hold them up to the light.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 opmerkingen: