Followers

zondag 28 augustus 2011

Surprise! I already have 2 of the Orly Holiday Soiree

Hello ladies!

Well, 2 days ago I talked about what I was looking forward to the most. I must admit that I prepare my post about a week before they are posted. While I was looking for pictures of the Holiday Soiree collection I actually found not one, but even two dutch sites that already had this collection. OMG!!! I couldn´t believe what I was looking at. So I decided to order 2 of them. I got Oui and Androgynie.

Here´s a bottle shot.

Don´t they look awesome?!
These babies come with baby nailfiles, but my daughter pulled them of the bottles before I could blink my eyes, haha.

Of course I couldn´t wait to use these babies and I used Oui first. And she is GOR-GEOUS!
Application was great.
This is 2 coats.



What do you think? Impressed? Disappointed? I really love this one! I already loved Zoya Faye, which is a lighter version of Orly Oui, but this one is even more beautiful. You see how many different faces she has depending on the light?

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog!

8 opmerkingen:

  1. OMG! I want Androgynie so bad! That looks so great in the bottle. I can't wait to see the swatch of that one! Where did you buy it? By the way, I am your NEW follower! Great blog.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Definitely impressed. And Androgynie is a party in a bottle, nice!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks so much ladies!

    @ imfeelingnail-venturous
    Unfortunately I bought them at a dutch site that only ships to the Netherlands and Belgium...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen