Followers

maandag 15 augustus 2011

Glitter Gal Dark Green Sparkle + accent nail

Hi ladies!

For today I´ve got a Glitter Gal polish for you. I have to say that I love their colors, but honestly, they are way too expensive. You pay $15 for 9ml, which is a very small bottle. I know, there are more brands that are too expensive for the amount of polish you get, but still...

The color I´m showing you today is Dark Green Sparkle. Unfortunately it´s not the kind of green I was hoping for and expecting, but it still is really beautiful! It leans more to a dark teal than an actual dark green.

The coverage on this one is good, 2 coats for full opacity. Application wasn´t that easy, because of the small brush and small cap. Not my kind of thing. But the wear was really good! The pics were taken after 2 full days, and hardly any tip wear.

For the accent nail I used China Glaze He´s Going In Circles, this was rather sheer, I had to use 3 thick coats. And I used one of the bundlemonster plates for the leaves and stamped with China Glaze Jolly Holly, which is a green I love.


As you can see, it is not really an in your face holo unfortunately. I was really hoping for that. I still find the color pretty though.

I think this combination looks pretty! The contrasting green holos are nice. First I was thinking of using Nubar Reclaim for the accent nail, but it is a linear holo, so it didn´t really match in my opinion.
Any of you have a nice recommendation for a green holo which is like Jolly Holly colorwise??

Thanks for stopping by!

1 opmerking: