Followers

maandag 20 december 2010

OPI Holiday Glow

Goodmorning ladies!

Only a few days till christmas. And today I´m showing you a polish from the OPI holiday collection 2009. I have used this one before, but somehow I forgot how pretty it was or something, because in my memory it looked very different.

Anyway, Holiday Glow is a brown polish with glitter. Not much more to say. Sounds simple, but it really is pretty.

This is 3 coats with topcoat. First picture in artificial light, second in daylight.


Unfortunately I have no clue where the sun has been in the last month or so, so daylight pictures are just not as they are supposed to be.

OPI Holiday Glow is not a bumpy glitter, so 1 coat of topcoat will do the job. That´s an advantage, don´t you think?

Have a great day!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten