Followers

vrijdag 31 december 2010

Sally Hansen Cyber

Goodmorning!



Today I´ve got a polish for you that was a lemming for me for quite a long time. Ever since I saw the pictures from polish mayhem I was in love with this color. Have to say that the color is quite different from the swatches from polish mayhem, but it is still a lovely color! It´s a very bright purple with lighter purple shimmer if that makes sense.


I´m talking about Sally Hansen Cyber. Application was good too. I expected to need 3 coats at least, but with 2 it was completely opaque.


Here are the pictures.

Ok, I know, it doesn´t really pop of your screen, but in real life it really is bright! Love it!

Thanks for stopping by on this last day of the year 2010. Can you believe we´re only a few hours away from 2011? This year just went by so extremely fast. Unbelievable! Hope to see you all back here in 2011 :-)

3 opmerkingen: