Followers

dinsdag 8 maart 2011

Chi Chi Moondust + Fairy Dust

Goodmorning ladies!!

I almost forgot to put a post online today. I´m a bit behind on swatching since I´ve been so busy. Hopefully that will change soon.

Today I´ve got Chi Chi Moondust topped with China Glaze Fairy Dust. In the sun it was so sparkly!! But somehow I didn´t make pictures in the sun. Don´t know why I was so stupid to forget taking sun pictures, but ok, there´s nothing I can do about that now.

Chi Chi Moondust is a navy polish with purple and silver glitter in it. Beautiful!! It isn´t totally visible after applying Fairy Dust, but you can still see it in some angles.

This is 2 coats of Moondust + 1 coat of Fairy Dust


Shit, Blogger does really dull pictures. These were actually pretty cool pictures, but nothing is left of it. If anyone has a solution for this problem, please let me know.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 opmerking: