Followers

dinsdag 15 maart 2011

Finger Paints Hue Rang

Hi ladies!

Todays polish was an extra in my last swap with Cat. At first I wasn´t all to sure about it. But it really is a very nice shade! It is a light purple with a hint of lavender. And another advantage, I don´t have anything like it. Application was great and a lot more opaque than I expected. I was ready to apply 3 coats, but it only needed 1. The brush on FP is really good!

Pictures!


Do you have any Finger Paints? And maybe you know a color which I should really try to get?

I really hope my transdesign order will come in today so I can start the giveaway I promised you.

Have a great day!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm glad it grew on you! I have been in the biggest lilac/periwinkle/indigo phase and so I had to pass that one on to you. I love it, despite the kinda weird finish.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen