Followers

zondag 20 maart 2011

Gosh Holographic for stamping!

Hi ladies!

Today I've got some konad for you with one of my favorite patterns (together with the rose pattern). For my base color I used China Glaze Branding Iron. This is a deep dark red, very pretty. I'm not really into red at all, but this very deep shade I like very much. And opaque in just 1 coat. Win!
For stamping I used Gosh Holographic. I have tried China Glaze OMG for stamping before, but I wasn't all that impressed. Holographic is just a lot more holo so a lot better for stamping too.

Here are the pictures.


On the first pic (daylight with a little bit of sun) the holo is really visible. And you can also see I didn't use topcoat, haha. This was the morning after I applied it and you can see that some part of the stamp was gone. You should definitely enlarge the first pic.
The second was taken right after I applied it and under a lamp.

And here's a pic of Branding Iron on its own


Well, that's all for today. Thank you for stopping by!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. looks awesome! I should try!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gosh holo does stamp very well, this looks great xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. oi,sou do brasil,e muito longe,encontrei seu blog,gostei muito,principalmente das unhas são lindas,estou te seguindo me segue. http://amodanapontadasunhas.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen